Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

Good Morning my dear readers! Welcome back to What I Ate Wednesday. Today's post is another bunch of yummy summery eats. Don't you love this time of year?

Breakfast was Rip's Big Bowl, bananas and blueberries topped with unsweetened almond milk. Have you tried almond milk yet? It's so good, obviously :)


Lunch would make my Lebanese family proud. Homemade tabouli and a side of sweet potato chips, which make a great spoon, by the way.


My snack was a cup of Simply Granola topped with soy milk. I'm sure I'm not the only one who sometimes just craves cereal at off times? Late at night? Anyone?





Dinner was light since I'm often running to baseball games these days (go Norton!). This was a colorful plate: organic baby spinach, cooked butternut squash, raw mushrooms, cooked garlic baby lima beans, asian slaw, tomatoes and celery. Topped with bbq-flavored tofu. YUM.






No comments: