Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Funky things I've had to drink lately!

Every once in a while I like to try something that looks incredibly wacky, just to see if it's good. Here is a perfect example:  a drink I saw in a small fridge at the checkout of my local Whole Foods...white cashew water vanilla cinnamon agave. Say WHAT?




Did I mention it was $12 a bottle? And it's not a big bottle, peeps! Thing is, it's good. It's a little strange to drink straight up, but I would like a little poured over oatmeal or something like that. I am happy I tried it, but probably won't ever need to get some again. Here are some details:

The company is blueprintjuice.com




Think of me if you buy a bottle and try it!

1 comment:

JP said...

I'd like to try their "Green" juice which has all this:

Romaine
Celery
Cucumber
Apple
Spinach
Kale
Parsley
Lemon
Ginger

The white tasted to me like melted ice cream from a fancy restaurant.