Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

Welcome back to What I Ate Wednesday, everyone's favorite posts!

Breakfast, as you know by now, is usually a variation on Rip's Big Bowl and some fruit. How great are the blueberries and strawberries right now in New England? :) Load up on beautiful fruits!



Lunch was so delicious. I toasted a corn tortilla on 350 for about 10 minutes or so, until it started to harden and get yumtastic. Then I topped with a simple summer bean salad I made and a slice of avocado. A few black corn chips for shazam factor!


My drink of choice lately is Kombucha. Have you had it. It's gingery, bubbly and delicious. Not something I can drink all the time, but when I'm craving some, I have to have it! You can find it at Whole Foods and some Targets.



Afternoons usually consist of a smoothie of some sort. This one was half a cup of almond milk (unsweetened), one frozen banana, about 2 cups of baby spinach and about 5 ice cubes, blended into a healthy frappe. How did I ever survive without my daily smoothie? Anyone else on the same page?



Dinner was so good. Remember Gardein? This is their Mandarin Orange Crispy Chicken with a side of sweet potatoes and salad. Delicious, simple and takes no time to throw together!


No comments: