Monday, July 16, 2012

Vegan Makeup

On a recent trip to Whole Foods, I found myself in their "Whole Body" department and was smitten by this eyeshadow:





I've decided this is my new favorite eyeshadow! I have found a color like this a little hard to find in other lines. It's the perfect shade of grey/green.

The maker is Gabriel Cosmetics.

"Inspired by the European spa tradition, the ZuZu Luxe luxury color cosmetics line blends soothing, clean all-natural ingredients, such as spring water, herbs and vitamins as well as rare and exotic essential oils with sophisticated, fresh colors designed for women in the know.

Just like at the European spa, ZuZu Luxe will make your face look healthy and refreshed.  The all-natural ingredients will help keep your skin free from breakouts."


Gluten Free & Vegan

Full Disclosure: the shadow is about $16.00 each, but it's worth it to me to spend the money once and get the right product, don't you agree? You get what you pay for!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I totally agree! The price is worth it for safe cosmetics. Have you ever tried Red Apple Lipstick's Eyeshadows? They have lipglosses and lipsticks as well :)