Thursday, July 5, 2012

Iced Herbal Tea, so easy!

My go-to iced beverage in the summer is iced herbal tea, which I started making last summer during a heat wave. You might already make your own, but if not, here are step-by-step instructions on how simple (and cheap!) it is. And you can jazz it up any ol' way you like!


Just choose your favorite flavor. I tend to alternate between this red raspberry and a mixed berry blend.


I heat up 4 cups of water in the microwave until it's nice and hot. Add the tea bags....


Let it brew for about 15 minutes or so. You want it to be really sweet and concentrated, because you'll water it down once you put it in a large container.


This is 2 quarts (8 cups) so it's a 2:1 ratio of water to tea.

But by all means, do what works for you :) I just find this is very easy and quick, and you know that's how I roll!

No comments: