Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

This is a particularly fun What I Ate Wednesday meets veganmama on the road :)

Breakfast started with the usual cereal with blueberries, but this time I mixed it up and cooked a big pot of Irish oatmeal. I forgot how much I love steel cut oats, slow cooked, with a dash of cinnamon and a splash of almond or soy milk.


Lunch was really fun.  I was in Cambridge for the morning so I treated myself to lunch at Veggie Galaxy on Massachusetts Avenue.  They serve all the usual diner fare, but vegan!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake!

Club sandwich: Grilled tempeh bacon, smoked tofu, balsamic roasted tomato, romaine and picked red onion!

Stick to your ribs kind of lunch, I won't lie.

Really cute inside, right?

Slaw on the side!

After such a big lunch dinner was very atypical...


When Pigs Fly Tuscan wheat bread topped with Barney almond butter and bananas. Hit the spot!




No comments: