Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Smooth Skin

We all want to have smooth skin, right? And it's great if we can achieve silky smooth without using products that are harsh. Two of my favorites are the products pictured below.

I got a sample of this body lotion from Whole Foods and fell madly in love. And believe me, I'm really fussy when it comes to body lotion because I don't like scented products that compete with my perfume. Alba's Very Emollient Original Body Lotion is amazing. It's thick, goes on smoothly and has no scent.


The second product I use is pretty much any of the shower gels from The Body Shop. Yes, they are scented, but the scents are so light and pretty I don't mind!


The Body Shop has frequent specials on line and always offers free shipping on orders over $50.00. I tend to buy a whole bunch of these shower gels at once. They make great girlfriend gifts!

No comments: