Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

Hello beautiful plant-strong people :)

Welcome back to What I Ate Wednesday, where we take a peak into what I've been preparing myself for meals and snacks.

Breakfast was typical me: a mix of Uncle Sam cereal, old-fashioned oats and Shredded Wheat, topped with grapes, blueberries and walnuts.




Lunch was all about the incredible tomatoes I got down the street for 50 cents a POUND, which is crazy cheap.  A kind soul in the neighborhood has a lot of produce on her hands and has set up a cute little farm stand. Gotta love summer produce.

This salad was a simple baby spinach salad topped with mushrooms, tomatoes and pan-fried tempeh. Some Whole Foods dressing topped it off.



Snack needs no introduction. Sort of speaks for itself!



Dinner was a big ol' plate of kale chips (cooked with no oil, just dry on a cookie sheet at 350 for about 12 minutes, until crispy), corn on the cob (aren't you glad I tell you it's corn? just in case you can't figure that out?), Gardein orange chicken and more of those crazy tomatoes!


No comments: