Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

Welcome back to What I Ate Wednesday, my series that lets you take a peak at what I've been making in my kitchen!

Breakfast was simple and delicious: Shredded Wheat mixed with oats and Uncle Sam cereal, topped with sliced banana and a handful of walnuts.



Lunch was a spinach wrap spread with hummus and topped with some tabouli. Have you tried that? It's really simple and different.



Snack was a whole bunch of frozen red grapes. Please tell me you've tried this. I don't know why they hit the spot as much as they do, but they do! That said, I'm really missing my smoothies since my smoothie maker broke. New replacement part is en route!


Dinner was also a bit Lebanese :) Some of my homemade stuffed grapeleaves (stuffed with tomatoes, lemon and brown rice) with a side of Gardien orange "chicken" and sliced red and green tomatoes from the farm stand. This was my favorite meal of the day!



Dessert was, an usually is, a square or two of dark chocolate! Usually more like two or three, but lets just say one or two for argument sake :)

No comments: