Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

Hello beautiful people! Welcome back to "What I Ate Wednesday!" I hope you find these posts inspirational and fun. I love taking pictures of my meals for you and really appreciate the feedback.

Breakfast was the usual, Rip's Big Bowl topped with whatever fruit I'm crazing. This morning was banana. I couldn't get through my morning workout without it! Please remember to eat before the gym, it's your fuel!



Lunch was so good. Gardien "beefless tips," homemade hummus, carrots and homemade tabouli.



Snack was the usual, a spinach/frozen banana smoothie with almond milk.


And topped with mixed nuts and dried fruit!




Dinner, I won't lie, was thrown together at the last minute. That's what summer is all about, right?
Brown rice, black beans seasoned with cumin, sliced and stir fried zucchini, spinach, corn and mango salsa!




Dessert, although not pictured, was 2 chunks of dark chocolate dipped in almond butter = heaven!

No comments: