Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

Welcome back to What I Ate Wednesday! Lets take a peak at what I've been fixing myself in the kitchen...


Breakfast was Shredded Wheat, blueberries, grapes (try it!) and almond milk. Quick, simple and tasty! I really have to encourage you to try snappy red grapes on your morning cereal, it rocks.

Lunch was something a little different:


A piece of Ezekiel bread and a salad topped with the Whole Foods spinach dip I talked about in a previous post :) Have you ever used hummus or a dip like this instead of dressing? It's very good!

Did anyone already guess what my afternoon snack was?


You guessed correctly! This smoothie was a chocolate, banana and almond milk flavor that was super thick and creamy. Sometimes for fun I dip the spoon in peanut butter before eating. Don't knock it until you try it!

Dinner? Grill time!



Squash, mushrooms, peppers and onions (my favorite).


Grilled corn and PEACHES, baby!


This is one BBQ sauce that I fully endorse :)

No comments: