Friday, June 1, 2012

Veganmama On The Road, Cooking Class

*This class will fill up very quickly, so don't delay if you're interested in attending!*

I recently attended a cooking class hosted by Whole Foods and held at the Congregational Church of Mansfield.  The class is part of a fundraiser that will raise funds to bring Brigham and Women's to Mansfield to conduct a women's health fair. The health fair will be amazing and held in the late summer. I will be part of the fair and will be giving away all sorts of healthy food samples. So by supporting the cooking class, you're also supporting veganmama! :)

In the meantime, lets talk about WEDNESDAY JUNE 6th. I (and my favorite people at Whole Foods) will be hosting a class from 6:30-8:30. For just $25 (a bargain!) you'll help me cook up some of my favorite plant strong Mexican food (summertime, baby!) and then we'll eat as one big happy family. How can you resist?

Here are some of the pictures I took of one of the other classes held:



We gathered around the table, beautifully set by my amazing friend Laurie.


Whole Foods' giveaways are always super cool. I won't tell you what was inside, you'll have to come to the class ;)


Simple but beautiful fresh flowers for each guest.


Loved the presentation here. I wouldn't have ever thought to line a bowl with big lettuce leaves. It was great looking!


We really did cook our own dinner, each person having a small job.


A basket of great ingredients.

Write to me at partridgeathome@yahoo.com right away to check if there are still spots left for the class I'm teaching Wed. June 6th. I'd love to have some blog fans in the house!! :)

No comments: