Friday, June 22, 2012

Some of my favorite things, carrot juice.

About a year ago I stopped drinking coffee. I had already been caffeine free since 2001 (when I had my first child), and found it wasn't as hard as I imagined it would be to stop drinking coffee drinks. I used to drink decaf coffee filled with cream and sugar, several times a day. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with doing so, but my teeth whitened up and my stomach settled down once I stopped!

One of my favorite replacements for an iced coffee on a summer morning or afternoon is carrot juice. I know I've talked about this before, but I was just talking to one of my best friends about it and thought it was worth mentioning again.


This is my favorite brand and can be found just about anywhere. It has a lot less sugar than the smoothies you'll find on the market (14 grams per 8 fluid ounces), but is still sweet.

The first time I tried it, I was like, "Oh, not for me!" but now I love it. Your taste buds really do adjust!

No comments: