Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday


Welcome back to What I Ate Wednesday! Overnight oats topped with strawberries, raisins and walnuts, anyone? Overnight oats are so simple. Old fashioned oats soaked in almond milk and left to "cook" while you're asleep. Easy and delicious!





Lunch was simple, simple, simple! A spinach salad topped with raw zucchini,  mushrooms, tomatoes and Health Starts Here salad dressing. Yum. Oh, and Mestemacher bread, toasted to a crisp. It's so good it needs nothing on it.


Afternoon smoothie time! This was a blend of ice, frozen strawberries, half a frozen banana and about a cup of almond milk. Topped with some oats.




This is my kind of dinner. Brown rice topped with a simple stir fry of zucchini, carrots, broccoli and mushrooms, topped with avocado and spouts.



Something I should definitely mention is that these posts should also include pictures of the fruit or handfuls of nuts I grab in between meals. I'm a big fan of walnuts and almonds, apples, etc. So if you're looking at these meals and thinking they are a little small, I'm also snacking :) Take care and enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments: