Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The greatest Ginger dressing!

Some day soon I'm going to swear off all bottled salad dressings and make my own (note to self: follow your own advice!). Until then, I'm hooked on this gem I discovered in the sushi department of Whole Foods:


You know when you go to a Japanese restaurant and they serve a fresh little iceberg lettuce salad topped with cukes and shredded carrots? Not the most exciting thing going in the salad world. However, topped with a dressing like this and it takes it to a whole other level!

It never occurred to me that I could buy that sort of dressing at a grocery store, but you can. It's a little high in fat, but my goodness, it's so good it's completely fine! The cost is about $5 a bottle, but like most things in life, you get what you pay for!

So grab a bottle of Genji dressing and let me know what you think!

No comments: