Tuesday, October 2, 2012

veganmama's first birthday!

I can't believe this, but today is my blog's first birthday! Yikes! A year ago when I started, I did so simply to have a way to get some recipes out to people I had met while teaching a class on being vegetarian. I never would have believed I'd have such a following a year later!

I've learned so much over the course of the year and have so many readers to thank for checking in on the blog every day and sending such positive fan mail. Thank you SO MUCH! It means the world to me that I'm reaching a wide audience and helping to inspire and entertain :) Just for kicks, please leave a comment telling me your favorite veganmama recipe you've tried. And if you haven't made a recipe yet, I'm curious what your favorite posts are.

Thanks again and keep in touch!


No comments: