Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

Welcome back to What I Ate Wednesday, where we take a look at what I've been cooking up in my kitchen!

Breakfast was a lovely bowl of shredded wheat, snappy grapes, strawberries and vanilla soymilk. Yum!



Lunch was a plate of baby spinach topped with tomato, mushroom, quinoa (plain) and some miso tahini dressing.




Snack was a very green smoothie! Ice, almond milk, spinach and frozen banana. So simple and easy to make!




Dinner was some homemade hummus, whole wheat pita chips, homemade hummus and wheatberry salad.



Dessert was some heavenly (!!!) Taza chocolate from the Taza Chocolate people in Cambridge, MA. Have you tried their chocolate? You can get it on line, at various stores around Boston and at Whole Foods. I picked up this bag on our visit to Barrels in Waterville, ME.


No comments: