Monday, September 24, 2012

Cool Stuff At Trader Joe's

Good morning!  Our area FINALLY got a Trader Joe's :)

Gone are the days of driving 45 minutes to get a TJ's fix. Now, it's a simple 15 minute drive, located at Patriot Place, home of our beloved New England Patriots. It really is a perfect location! And the front entrance has some Patriots love...




So, to celebrate the opening of our local store, I decided it would be fun (and hopefully useful!) if every Monday morning I talk about a Trader Joe's product I like.

Today's product is a fun one. I laughed out loud when I saw it because it really is one of my favorite desserts, and for $1.99 a box, why not?


Pre-sliced, chocolate dipped frozen bananas! Genius, right?

And not just for kids (although I'm still a kid, I admit!) :) I grabbed two boxes, one to eat (devour) right away and the other to have on hand for mid-afternoon pick-me-ups.

So, the next time you're in the frozen food aisle of Trader Joe's, pick up a box!


No comments: