Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

Welcome back to What I Ate Wednesday, where we take a look at what I've been up to in the kitchen. Most of the time it's not very exciting, but I always thoroughly enjoy what I eat. I think it's also fun to show you how simple vegan eating can be. 

Breakfast was the usual cereal mix with fruit and unsweetened soymilk. Good stuff and very filling!




Lunch was some homemade hummus and tabouli, pita chips, baby carrots and amazing local tomatoes :)



Snack? Yep! A green smoothie made with one frozen banana, spinach (about a cup of fresh baby spinach), about a cup of almond milk and a handful of icecubes. Tastes like banana icecream, I swear!



Dinner was some leftover Chipotle with some more amazing tomato. When I go to Chipotle, I order the vegetarian rice bowl with brown rice, corn salsa, mild salsa, guacamole and lettuce.


Evening snack was some frozen red grapes = awesome!

1 comment:

KDawg said...

I was introduced to red frozen grapes in Florida when it was about 85 degrees at this hotel we stayed at. They came around and passed them out to all of the guests. I was hooked ever since. Why didn't I ever think of that before??