Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What the Bulk!?!?!? Another crazy good dessert ball!

Okay, I'm officially mad about these cookies. As in, I just ate....drumroll....six of them all at once. Sigh. Hey, no one's perfect, right? And if you're going to just go for it and eat dessert, it might as well be made of ingredients that are good for you. However, I don't recommend SIX :)

These are very similar to the dessert balls I recently posted here, but have a few changes, due to being out of flax seed and craving something cooked.

In a large bowl mix the following:

1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup Grapenuts
1 T chia seeds
1 cup unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (dark)
1/2 cup peanut butter (all natural)
1/2 cup raw sesame seeds (get them in bulk)
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix them all until well mixed, form into ping pong-sized balls and bake on a nonstick pan for about 10 minutes at 350. Let them harden. Eat less than six at a time :) OMG, they are SO GOOD!

If I hadn't just finished eating them, I would have posted a picture!

No comments: