Thursday, March 15, 2012

TASTING NIGHT AT MY HOUSE

I'm excited to invite you to the second multiple-course tasting night at my house!

The last tasting was a huge success and taught me a great deal about helping people put their foot in the door of a vegetarian lifestyle. If you're a fan of the site and are curious what it's all about, please come! I will be talking briefly about health and wellness, have a cooking demonstration and show a clip or two from a favorite movie (that pertains to all this great stuff!) All the while, you'll be eating and mingling with friends. I'd love to have you.

Because of space and my sanity (!) I have to limit the evening to 10 people. If you're definitely coming, please contact me right away to be added to the list. This is a first-come-first-served event. DO NOT DELAY! :)

The Details:

WEDNESDAY MARCH 28th, 6-8PM
Norton, MA, my house.
$20.00 per person, paid that night.

The first tasting night consisted of the following menu:

White Bean Dip
Kale Chips
Roasted Butternut Squash/Carrot Curry Soup
Escarole with Chickpeas and Carmelized Onions
Cold Quinoa Salad with Roasted Beets and Fresh Herbs
Raw Date and Nut Balls

I have an equally interesting and yummy menu planned!

Thank you and I can't wait to spoil you with many amazing tastes!

*note, this isn't limited to only new people, if you came to the first event feel free to come again!*

No comments: