Monday, October 31, 2011

Wildflour Bakery





I love to bake and often daydream about what my bakery would be like if I were to open one. Although cupcakes are the trend, I've never been a fan. I used to think a place that only served cookies was the way to go. After going vegan, I realized I would want to open a place that catered to sweet tooths (sweet teeth?) while also baking in a health-conscious way. Well, the good news is that I don't have to invest in my own bakery, as Wildflour Bakery is pretty much exactly what I'd open! And somehow I think frequenting a place is a whole lot easier on my family than my opening my own! Wildflour Bakery is located at 727 East Avenue, Pawtucket RI, next door to the Garden Grille, my favorite vegetarian restaurant. I love being able to walk into a place knowing I can enjoy everything on the menu! And as a bonus, the people who work there are super cool and don't seem to mind when veganmama comes in and goes crazy with the old camera! Please visit their site at:

http://www.wildflourveganbakerycafe.com/

And here is a extra little peak inside:


1 comment:

Dave N. said...

Looks yummy! Sign me up for those pumpkin whoopie pies!