Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Carrot Juice


About four months ago I bought some carrot juice, assuming I wouldn't like it. Not to be a pessimist, but I thought it would be a little over-the-top for me, so I bought it for my husband. Plus, I'd never been much a juice drinker. I always figured, why drink calories I could eat instead?

My first sip was just okay. I thought, "Okay, I can finish this, but it's just so-so." Then something happened. I realized it tasted creamy?! At first I thought it was because I hadn't had cream or milk in a while, but then I realized it just tastes that way! After that first cup, I was hooked.

I've tried some different brands, but Bolthouse Farms is my favorite. I love to drink it mid-afternoon or after a long workout. Here are the stats of a glass of their yummy carrot juice. That's a whole lot of Vitamin A and C!

Nutrition

1 comment:

TomBon said...

Sounds tasty. I have to say though, I prefer the Odwalla brand.