Monday, January 7, 2013

Cool Stuff At Trader Joe's

After a long, lazy holiday break, I'm finally back!!! I missed writing my posts and apologize for my delay. Thank you for your patience!

It's hard for me to say goodbye to the holidays and the sweet decorations around the house, but I have to say, the fresh-start feeling of January is great in its own way, isn't it?

But back to the holidays a minute...

I made my favorite fall/winter dessert twice during the season, Oh She Glow's gingerbread, which you can find here:

  http://nicole-veganmama.blogspot.com/search/label/Gingerbread

And the perfect topping for the heavenly gingerbread is Trader Joe's Soy Creamy vanilla soy icecream. If you haven't ever tried soy icecream I think this is a good place to start. It's sweet and creamy and (in my humble opinion!) tastes great!


No comments: